There are few things more stressful than being denied for financing. It can be even more frustrating if you do not understand why the company denied your application. There are a number of different reasons why you may be denied for a lawsuit loan.
Though, lawsuit funding is not like other types of consumer financial products and consumer lending. A poor credit score, lack of employment verification, and lack of income should not prevented you from obtaining pre-settlement funding. However, there are other reasons you may be turned down.
At Ally Lawsuit Loans, we offer lawsuit funding at the lowest rate in the entire industry — guaranteed. In addition, our team is committed to providing the best customer support services. We want to make sure you have all of the information you need to best protect your financial interests. Here, we highlight some of the most common reasons why plaintiffs are denied for lawsuit loans.
Top Three Reasons You Were Denied a Lawsuit Loan
- Pre-Settlement Funding is Restricted in Your State: In the majority of U.S. states, plaintiffs can apply for a lawsuit loan. However, there are certain state-by-state restrictions that could result in your application being denied. As a starting point, most lawsuit lending companies cannot offer loans to plaintiffs who are located in Colorado, Maryland, or Tennessee. In addition, if you are seeking workers’ compensation settlement funding, those types of loans are only available in about 20 states.
- You Do Not Have an Attorney: In order to apply for a lawsuit loan, you typically must hire an attorney. Unfortunately, if you do not have professional legal representation, our legal funding specialists may not be able to approve you for a pre-settlement cash advance. To get your application approved, your attorney generally needs to provide some important background information about your case and some key documents. Without an attorney, your application for a lawsuit loan will almost certainly be denied. We strongly recommend that you consult with your lawyer before seeking lawsuit funding.
- You Already Have the Maximum Funding: If you have already applied for and received a lawsuit loan, you may have gotten the maximum available funding. To be clear, you can always apply for more than one lawsuit loan. Indeed, it is common for our clients to seek additional funding. That being said, if you have already received the maximum possible funding for your case, your application may be denied on those grounds.
We Will Not Deny You for Bad Credit or Lack of Income
You may be worried that your application for a personal injury lawsuit loan will be denied because of your credit history, employment history, or lack of income. With Ally Lawsuit Loans, this will not happen. We do not run credit checks, we do not verify employment records, and we do not care about your financial status. If you suffered a serious injury and you are waiting on a future settlement, we have options available to get you a cash advance today.
Why Choose Ally Lawsuit Loans
If you were denied a lawsuit loan, you may still have other funding options available. At Ally Lawsuit Loans, we are prepared to work with you and your attorney to help you explore every potential avenue for pre-settlement funding. We are committed to providing our clients with the best services in the industry. Among other things, our team offers:
- Access to the lowest rate lawsuit loans — guaranteed;
- An understandable and fair application process;
- Your funds in as little as a single day; and
- The best customer support services in the entire industry.
Applying for a personal injury lawsuit loan is confusing. It is possible that your application was denied in error, because of a misunderstanding, or because of unreasonable standards of another company. We welcome you to apply with our team. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our pre-settlement financing experts. We will help you get answers.
Apply for a Lawsuit Loan Today
At Ally Lawsuit Loans, we offer the best rate lawsuit loans. If you or your loved one is currently waiting for a settlement check, our team is here for you. Even if you were denied by another company, our specialists will review your application. To apply for a lawsuit loan now, please do not hesitate to contact our structured settlement professionals.