Serious injuries remain far too common in the United States. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that nearly two million Americans are injured in car crashes every year.
Many millions more are hurt in other types of accidents.
Injured victims need the maximum available compensation to pay their bills and support their loved ones.
Unfortunately, going through the legal claims process can be slow and frustrating.
The good news is that there are immediate funding options available — with a lawsuit loan, you can get cash now in exchange for a portion of your future settlement.
This raises an important question: How do you find the best lawsuit loan companies?
At Ally Lawsuit Loans, we are committed to offering the best services in the industry. We want to make sure that you and your family have the full information that you need to shop for a lawsuit loan.
Below, you will find a guide that explains the most important things that you need to know about finding the right pre-settlement lawsuit loan.
Four Tips to Help You Shop for a Lawsuit Loan
It is a sad reality, but there are some unscrupulous companies operating in the legal lending industry. By knowing how to shop for a lawsuit loan, you can avoid these firms and find a legal funding arrangement that is right for you and your family.
When shopping for a pre-settlement cash advance, please be sure to keep the following four tips in mind:
- Understand the Costs: First and foremost, you need to understand the costs of obtaining legal funding. Similar to buying any other product or service, one of the keys to shopping is comparing costs. You do not want to pay more than is actually required. Look for the lowest rate lawsuit loan that you can find for a reputable company. Interests rates matter. The less you pay in interest, the better it will be for your bank account.
- Keep Your Attorney in the Loop: There are legal regulations in place that will generally prevent your lawyer from offering you a lawsuit loan. However, they can help you with the process of obtaining one. It is always best to keep your lawyer in the loop. When you apply for a loan, your attorney will need to provide some documents and records to the lending company. The faster this information is received, the sooner you will be able to get your funds.
- Ask About Fees and Terms: Unfortunately, some lawsuit loan companies use hidden fees and confusing terms to take advantage of their clients. When shopping for a lawsuit loan, it is strongly recommended that you ask about application fees, terms, and anything else that you might not fully understand. Knowledge is power.
- Trust Your Gut: One of the red flags to watch out for include representatives who simply will not give you straight answers to your question. You deserve a company that will always be honest and upfront with its clients. Applying for a lawsuit loan or requesting more detailed information from a lawsuit lending company does not require you to accept the deal. Until you have signed the paperwork, you can always walk away. If you are getting a bad feeling, for whatever reason, it is best to shop for a different pre-settlement funding company.
Why Ally Lawsuit Loans is the Best Choice for Legal Funding
Shopping for the best legal funding option is important. At the end of the process, we are confident that you will find that Ally Lawsuit Loans is the best choice for pre-settlement funding.
Our company is a reliable and trustworthy legal lending firm. We believe in putting the needs and interests of our clients first.
You deserve a company that treats you with compassion, honesty, and integrity. Among other things, we promise clients:
- The lowest rate lawsuit loan funding in the industry — guaranteed;
- Efficient processing, with money arriving in as little as one day;
- Clear, concise, and fair terms — no hidden fees, ever; and
- Professional and attentive customer support services.
We understand that shopping for and applying for lawsuit funding can be stressful, intimidating, and confusing. Ally Lawsuit Loans offers an accommodating, no pressure process to help you get the pre-settlement cash advance that you need.
We will answer your questions, address your concerns, and make sure that you find the lawsuit loan that is truly best for your unique financial circumstances.
Apply for an Affordable Lawsuit Loan Today
At Ally Lawsuit Loans, our legal funding team is proud to be a leader in the industry. We offer the lowest interest rate lawsuit loans to plaintiffs.
To apply for legal funding, get in touch with our team today. If you have any questions or concerns about lawsuit loans, our legal funding specialists are standing by, ready to help.