Life is full of challenges, and at one point or another we have all leaned on friends, family, mentors, and even strangers to help us pull through.
At Ally Lawsuit Loans our mission is to help people when they need it most by providing financial support to cover expenses for injury victims and their families.
For the inaugural year of the You Deserve an Ally Scholarship Contest we want to hear from students about a time in their lives when someone lent a helping hand which helped them through a challenging period.
We want you to describe a time in your life where you had an Ally to help you through a tough situation. Explain in 500 words why this moment in your life was so significant and important and what you were able to learn from it.
We are looking for the most compelling and best-written essay. The winner will be awarded $750 to put towards their college expenses.
- Send us the following information:
- Your name and email
- Your resume
- Your transcript OR proof of enrollment
- Tell us in 500+ words: Where you had an Ally in your life through a tough or difficult situation.
- Applicants must be EITHER out-going high school seniors (graduating summer 2019) OR students currently enrolled in a college, trade school, or university as of the start of the fall 2019 semester.
- Must submit an essay by December 1, 2019
Scholarship Contest FAQ
How Much Will Be the Award Amount?
We will award a $750 to the winner, which is to be used for tuition, books, room and board, or any other expenses associated with a higher education.
When is the Deadline?
The deadline for applications is December 31, 2019.
When Will I Find Out if I Won?
We will select one winner by January 15, 2020.
Good luck to everyone!