According to the National Safety Council, in 2018, there were an estimated 40,000 deaths due to car-related accidents. With all the car accidents that occur around the nation, there is always a price.
Since 2003, the number of fatal car crashes around the nation has been steadily rising. Between 2013 - 2015, the Federal Highway Administration reported 21,360 fatal car accidents.
5 Things You Can Buy For $230 Billion Dollars
- The Buckingham Palace
- The Miami Marlins Baseball Organization
- The Hannah Montana Franchise
- Asia's Live Reef Fish for Food Trade
- Private Island in the Bahama's
How Can We Prevent These Accidents?
Consider the following to stay safe on the road:
- Encourage safer modes of travel when on the road. Such as taking public transportation
- Reduce the number of distractions when you are on the road; in 2017, there were 2,567 drivers and occupants killed because they were distracted
- Take more safety precautions when it comes to driving, always remember that everyone in the vehicle is wearing a seatbelt
Infographic Source: https://www.asirt.org/safe-travel/road-safety-facts/